WAIfm Online Radio

Monday, November 16, 2009

WAIFM BLOGGER IS BACK

Hello everybody...I know you guys must wonder what kind of guy I am for being absent too long before I decided to come back. Well..to be honest, I am out of ideas on what to write but today, I realize I must continue what I love to do that is sharing..sharing the happenings in our little world of WAIfm Bidayuh. Before I proceed, I would like to introduce myself, my name is George Martin Howell. First of all, I am not a Eurasian even my name sounds like one. I am a pure Bidayuh, my father's side is from Kampung Quop, 10th mile and my mom's side from Kampung Bumbok, Batu Kitang Road. I speak fluently in Bau dialect and 80 percent of Biatah. When I join Bidayuh Service in 1994, I pick up another dialect, the Bukar Sadong. I can speak about 50 percent of that dialect (kira sukup man leh). If you guys curious about my age, I would just give you a clue, I am born in the year of a cow (Chinese Zodiac) and under the star of Taurus. I am sure I am too generous so I just stick to those cules only. I love music, movies and a techno freak. If you want to know more about me..just drop me a line at sidoging@yahoo.com. See you guys soon at my latest entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS CONNECT